|Title||Assistant Marketing Manager|
|Categories||Office and Commercial, Sales and Marketing|
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Marketing Manager to join a fantastic and very well-established company based in Northampton. This is a temporary role working 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday and the right candidate would need to be available to start immediately.
This is a very fast paced and varied role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is dynamic, focused and passionate about marketing.
· Manage the end-to-end process of campaign branch launches
· Ensure projects come in on budget
· Use research to develop marketing strategies
· Write captivating marketing briefs
· Manage the creation and production of printed and digital media
· Build and develop relationships with customers and stakeholders
· Previous experience in an Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive role
· Strong time-management and organisational skills
· Confident at presenting and liaising with senior members of staff
· Creative with excellent attention to detail
· Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
· Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!