A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join a prestigious and renowned company based in Northampton for a 12-month contract, offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, have a real passion for branding and want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
• Develop innovative brand growth strategies through analysing consumer, market and research data
• Be responsible for providing overall Brand Management
• Use cluster methods to understand the local market’s needs and use findings to develop global assets
• Present captivating strategies and plans to maximise business opportunities
• Overlook competitor reviews to help develop action plans
• Critical role working closely with creative, supply chain and development teams to develop local markets
• Understanding and analysis of local market
• Ensure seamless launch of campaigns and product launches
• Previous Brand Manager experience
• Brand building experience is essential
• Works well under pressure and a good problem solver
• Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience analysing market research and new product development
• Can demonstrate excellent influencing skills
• Leadership, coaching and development experience
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in Brand Management please apply today!