We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Case Handler to join a fantastic and growing Solicitors Practice based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position, working 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a very fast paced, busy role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about conveyancing, customer service and enjoys a challenge!
- Manage own caseload from beginning to end
- Handle all aspects of the sales transactions and issue contracts
- Monitor and check mortgage offers and keep the client up to date
- Set up completions and handle the post completion process
- Build and maintain good working relationships with current and new clients
- Ensure all queries and issues are raised and dealt with promptly
- Responsible for files, ensuring they’re organised and checklists are updated regularly
- A minimum of two years Residential Conveyancing experience
- Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or CILEx
- Ability to run their own caseload with minimal supervision
- Excellent relationship building skills and able to break down complex matters to clients
- Dynamic, driven and customer focused
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Key Words: Licensed Conveyancer, Qualified Conveyancer, Solicitor, Residential Conveyancing, CILEx