We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Case Handler to join a fantastic and growing Solicitors Practice based in Northampton town centre. This is a permanent position, working 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a very fast paced, busy role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the conveyancing, customer service and is keen to find a role that offers progression!
- Support and carry out any tasks set by the Property Lawyer
- Handle all aspects of the sales transactions and issue contracts
- Answer freehold / leasehold sales enquires
- Monitor and check mortgage offers and keep the client up to date
- Build and develop good relationships with current and new referrers
- Produce and prepare completion packs
- Manage purchase files from instruction to completion
- Responsible for files, ensuring they’re organised and checklists are updated regularly
- Providing support to the team and help develop Property Administrators and Trainee Case Handlers
- Good knowledge of conveyancing and familiar with the processes involved
- Dynamic, driven and customer focused
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a role which offers development and growth, please apply today!