|Title||Customer and Logistics Specialist (Perm role)|
|Categories||Office and Commercial, Supply Chain|
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer and Logistics Specialist to join a global leading food manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire on a permanent basis, offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are looking to join a busy and vibrant team, have a proven track record of delivering excellence in customer service and have fantastic communication and influencing skills then this might be for the role for you!
· Accurately process necessary documentation in support of customer orders, ensuring satisfaction and accurate recording and process via ERP systems
· Assist commercial, finance and credit control teams in managing relationships with customers and providing low level credit control as required
· Review all processes and staff activity
· Provide evidence-based feedback to direct reports throughout the year
· Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure product availability
· Organise all shipping and export documentation
· Provide regular updates to stakeholders and customers
· Produce, deliver and lead comprehensive onboarding programs to ensure new recruits receive effective Induction experiences
· Maintain a motivated team and manage a continual change program
· Track record of delivering continuous improvement and delivering excellence in customer service
· Good understanding of ERP systems
· Outstanding knowledge and experience with International Shipping and Export and associated documentation
· Highly organised and dynamic with previous experience of managing people
· Works well in a fast-moving high-pressure environment where accuracy is essential
· Ability to multi task and work to deadlines
If you feel like you have the right experience and would like to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!