We are currently working on a Customer Service position for a fantastic and very well-established company based in Crick. This is a temporary role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a very fast paced and varied role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is dynamic, focused and passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
• Answer and resolve customer queries efficiently and effectively
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and key customers
• Ensure systems are kept up to date and queries are logged onto the database
• Provide customers with detailed product knowledge
• Assist the Manager with administrative tasks when required
• Develop good knowledge of the branch operations and systems
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Are computer literate with great knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Have previous experience providing high level customer service
• Are a quick learner with the ability to retain information
• Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
• Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!