|Title||Database Officer (Marketing Selections) (Permanent)|
|Categories||Office and Commercial, Sales and Marketing|
We are currently looking for a Database Officer (Marketing Selections) to join a fantastic UK leading organisation based in Northampton on a permanent basis. Working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday and offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to join a small but busy team, are a driven and determined individual who has an exceptional understanding of Excel and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
· Assist with data quality and imports
· Support database users with training and analysis
· Create selections and communication files within their CRM database and Excel
· Run quality checks to ensure all data is inputted correctly and meets quality standards
· Create reports to support data analysis
· Assist with developing the database functionality
· Proven experience of selecting data for marketing
· Good knowledge of supporter / customer databases
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Proactive approach to work and problem solving
· Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
If you’re a self-motivated individual with experience from a maths, marketing, IT or database background, please apply today!