|Categories||Office and Commercial|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Expenses Analyst to join a global company in Northampton. This is a temporary and full-time role offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, enjoy analysing data, have a strong analytical background want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
· Deal with completion of month end processes, analysis of budgets and generating reports
· Possess a good understanding of the company’s marketing strategies as well as global and local market needs
· Modelling of spreadsheets and manipulation of data and reports
· Provide support and answer any IT related queries from internal and external auditors
· Conduct in-depth analysis, dealing with developments and models
· Build professional partnerships
· Minimum two years’ experience in an analytical role and IT sector
· Experience working in a corporate environment
· A desire to achieve a CIMA or ACCA (or currently studying)
· Advanced Excel skills
· Team player, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach
· Spreadsheet modeling experience
· Experience working at a fast pace and under pressure
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!