|Title||Finance Analyst (temporary role)|
|Categories||Office and Commercial|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a prestigious and global company based in Northampton. This is a temporary position, working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering and competitive salary. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, enjoy analysing data, have previous budgeting experience and want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
· Managing and analysing the marketing, research and development expenses
· Assist with forecasting and budget planning
· Posses a good understanding of the company’s marketing strategies as well as global and local market needs
· Conduct in-depth analysis and identify any risks and opportunities for improvement
· Ensure teams in the UK and other countries are kept up to date
· Provide support and answer any finance related queries from suppliers and other departments
· Experience working in the finance sector
· Previous experience forecasting, managing and planning budgets
· Highly analytical and methodical with great attention to detail
· Outstanding knowledge of MS Excel
· Confident and clear communicator
· Able to build and develop strong working relationships
· Flexible with workload and happy to provide assistance to colleagues when required
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!