|Title||Marketing Analyst (Perm Role)|
|Categories||Office and Commercial, Sales and Marketing|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Analyst to join a prestigious company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working full time hours Monday – Friday and offering and competitive salary. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, enjoy analysing data, have a real passion for marketing and want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
· Posses a good understanding of global and local market needs
· Conduct in-depth analysis using a variety of data sources
· Use findings to identify, develop and support global strategies
· Communicate and present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Assist with ad hoc marketing analytics
· Build effective relationships with teams based in other countries
· Educated to degree level with a background in business/ marketing
· Previous brand/ marketing strategy and analysis experience
· Works well under pressure and a good problem solver
· Highly analytical with great attention to detail
· Clear communicator who can demonstrate excellent influencing skills
· Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!