We’re currently looking for an Office & Accounts Coordinator to join a fantastic and growing manufacturing company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, working 37 hours per week Monday – Friday.
If you’re a driven and determined individual who’s proactive, highly organised with a self-starter attitude and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Be the central point of contact across the whole business for all things business support related
- Diary management and ensuring the inhouse work commitment diary is kept up to date
- Liaise with departments and customers to manage, schedule and coordinate appointments
- Administer quotations
- Manage the reception area and greet visitors upon arrival
- Handle queries from customers and clients
- Direct calls to relevant colleagues when required
- Handle purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Credit control
- Application and record maintenance
- Assist with documentation associated with licenses and export
- Provide administrative support to colleagues and other departments when required
- A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
- Outstanding communication skills
- A faultless attention to detail
- Articulate with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous Sage and Excel experience would be an advantage
- Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!