We are currently looking for a Contract Coordinator to join a fantastic, world-renowned company in Northamptonshire. This is a temporary contract lasting until the end of 2019 and the ideal candidate will need to be available to start immediately.
If you’re looking to be part of a prestigious and global organisation, have previous experience in a similar role and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
• Responsible for the day to day management of the outsourced service contracts
• Assist with the auditing process and asses the quality of service from the suppliers
• Ensure suppliers are following the rules and regulations issued by the ISO
• Identify and implement new strategies and methods of continuous improvement
• Ensure KPI’s are kept at the highest possible level by monitoring scores and suggesting areas of development
• Process invoices using SAP
• Keep systems and spreadsheets up to date and produce management reports when required
• Good knowledge of facilities with previous experience in contract management
• Confident user of MS Excel and SAP software
• Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to identify when standards are below expectation
• Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
• Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• This role would suit someone with a EA/PA/ Office Manager background due to the level of organisation and communication involved and also the pace, pressure and expected production of work role this role.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a global organisation, are looking for a varied and involved role and are available to start immediately, please apply today!