We’re currently looking for multiple Customer Service Advisors to join a fantastic company based in Northampton. This is a temporary role lasting 12 months, after this period a permanent arrangement is likely to be arranged. Working 35 hours per week, between 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday and offering £9 per hour.
This is a very fast paced and varied role and would be a great for someone who is dynamic, focused and passionate about providing exceptional customer service. This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for their first office-based position.
· Answer and resolve customer queries efficiently and effectively
· Ensure systems are kept up to date and queries are logged onto the database
· Escalate calls to relevant departments when required
· Develop good knowledge of the branch operations and systems
· Ensure KPIs and targets are completed in a timely manner
· Keep up to date with internal work processes and procedures
· Work closely with the Customer Service team and provide support to colleagues when needed
· Have previous experience providing high level customer service either in Retail, Hospitality or a Call Centre environment
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Are computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly
· Can work a flexible schedule with occasional weekend work
· Are a quick learner with the ability to retain information
· Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!