We’re currently looking for a Commercial and Communications Support Administrator to join a fantastic company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, working 9am-5pm Monday – Thursday and 9am-4.30pm Friday.
If you enjoy working as part of a friendly team, are highly organised with a self-starter attitude and want to join a proactive company then this might be the role for you!
· Assist with all administration and aspects of commercial strategies and activities
· Collate and analyse data in relation to membership engagement
· Use findings to develop membership profiling
· Manage and monitor communication strategies used on the organisation’s social media
· Provide general support to the Communications Officer and Commercial Officer
· Excellent administrator with a high level of attention to detail
· Previous experience of using social media for marketing and analysis
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to quickly learn to work with new computer programmes and processes
· Have great organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
· Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company please apply today!