|Title||Operations / Supply Chain Administrator|
|Categories||Office and Commercial|
We’re currently looking for an experienced Operations / Supply Chain Administrator to join a fantastic global company based in Northampton. This is a permanent role, working 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday and offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking for a varied role, have a background in operations / supply chain, are highly organised with a self-starter attitude and want to be part of a friendly team then this might be the role for you!
· Make sure internal and external supply chain service providers are compliant with certain standards
· Review inventory requirements and inform senior staff of any issues and recommended developments
· Provide assistance and report on product expiration
· Monitor sales and provide feedback on seasonal trends
· Ensure KPIs and targets are completed in a timely manner
· Assist with inbound container / airfreight scheduling
· Liaise regularly with Managers and senior staff to ensure regional logistic objectives are being achieved
· Provide support with the procurement process
· Previous operations or project management experience within supply chain
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Are computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly
· Demonstrates a positive and can-do attitude
· Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
· A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!