We’re currently looking for a PA to join a prestigious automotive company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary, working 8am-5pm Monday – Thursday and 8am-4pm Fridays.
If you enjoy working as part of a friendly team, are highly organised with a self-starter attitude and want to join a proactive company then this might be the role for you!
• Provide PA/ Secretarial support to the Managing Directors
• Organise travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels and car rentals
• External contract management
• Assist with the recruitment process
• Acting as first point of contact for visitors
• Responsible for company policy documentation
• Provide support and cover for the Accounts department when required
• Assist with HR duties, including setting up new starters, contracts and employee benefits
• Previous PA or Office Manager experience
• Can show a flexible approach to work and can adapt to any situation
• A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
• Outstanding communication skills
• Have great organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
• Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!