|Title||Purchase Ledger (Perm Role)|
|Categories||Office and Commercial|
We are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger to join a global leading food manufacturing company based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday and offering a competitive salary.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and varied role, are dynamic, focused and passionate about accounts then this might be the role for you!
· Manage, handle and process invoices and employee expenses
· Accurately process credit notes for assigned accounts
· Liaise and build effective relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
· Provide support to the credit control team
· Assist with the payment process
· Organise supplier statement reconciliations
· Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger or Accounts Payable role
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
· Great problem-solving skills
· Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding communication skills
· Ability to build and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!