We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join a fantastic growing company based in Northampton on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have the desire to succeed and build effective working relationships with candidates and clients.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and busy team, are an excellent communicator who is passionate about recruitment and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Understand job descriptions and source relevant candidates
- Responsible for maintaining candidate interaction and engagement
- Database management and ensuring records are kept up to date
- Composing of job adverts and posting on job boards
- Updating the comp any website and social media pages
- Carry out administrative duties and support colleagues when needed
- Taking incoming calls for the business
- Prioritise workloads effectively to focus on more urgent roles
- Assist with various project admin and marketing / business development plans
- Recruitment Administrator experience would be an advantage but not an essential
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- A good team player who also works well independently
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding organisation skills and can prioritise workloads successfully to work to tight deadlines
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are passionate about recruitment, please apply today!