We are currently working on a Marketing Administrator position with a fantastic and very well-established company based in Rugby. This is a temporary role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The right candidate would need to be available to start immediately and the position is lasting between 6-8 weeks however could possibly be get extended.
This is a very fast paced and varied role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is dynamic, focused and passionate about marketing.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and design agencies
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant with brand guidelines
• Assist the Marketing Manager with administrative tasks when required
• Answer and resolve customer queries efficiently and effectively
• Ensure brand content is accurate and consistent across all marketing channels
• Assist with the delivery of brand marketing plans using cost-effective methods
• Have a keen interest in Marketing
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have previous experience providing high level customer service
• Are a quick learner with the ability to retain information
• Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
• Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!