We are currently looking for a Senior Conveyancing Case Handler to join a fantastic and growing Solicitors Practice based in Northampton town centre. This is a permanent position, working 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a very fast paced, busy role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about conveyancing, customer service and is keen to find a role that offers progression!
- Support the head of the New Build department and provide cover when required
- Manage property files in particular New Builds – reviewing title documents, raising enquiries and completing reports on title
- Build and maintain good working relationships with current and new clients
- Ensure all queries and issues are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Handle all aspects of the sales transactions and issue contracts
- Monitor and check mortgage offers and keep the client up to date
- Manage purchase files from instruction to completion
- Responsible for files, ensuring they’re organised and checklists are updated regularly
- Manage, mentor and develop Case Handlers within the team
- Delegate administrative tasks to the Legal Assistants and other Case Handlers
- Approximately 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the whole conveyancing process including checking titles
- Previous experience working with New Build files
- Ability to run their own caseload with minimal supervision
- Previous experience managing assistants and delegating tasks would be an advantage
- Excellent relationship building skills and able to break down complex matters to clients
- Dynamic, driven and customer focused
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Thrives on working under pressure with the ability to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a role which offers development and growth, please apply today!