We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to work for a prestigious, global and extremely dynamic retail organisation. This role would suit someone who is passionate, driven and ambitious and who enjoys working at a fast pace and who is seeking a role and company where they can progress and develop within.
This is a permanent role based in Northampton town and they are keen for someone to start asap.
- Conduct in-depth analysis using a variety of data sources
- Use collated data to identify information gaps and actionable insights
- Recognise and prioritise opportunities which will provide the largest return
- Use findings to develop and support global strategies
- Lead quarterly business performance analysis
- Communicate and present findings in a confident manner in meetings at director level
- Assist with ad hoc marketing analytics
- Build effective relationships with teams based in other countries
- Based within a fantastic company with incomparable benefits and development opportunities
- At least 2-4 years’ experience within an analytical role
- Educated to degree level with a background in business / marketing
- Experience within retail or FMCG sector would be beneficial
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong marketing and commercial acumen with a strategic focus
- Demonstrates a high level on accuracy and great attention to detail
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent influencing skills
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!
Brand Analyst, Strategy Analyst, Category Analyst, Data, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Business Analysis, Marketing Strategist