|Title||Short-Term Marketing Administrator (Temp Role)|
|Categories||Office and Commercial, Sales and Marketing|
We are currently working on a short-term Marketing Administrator position with a fantastic and very well-established company based in Crick. This is a temporary ongoing role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The right candidate would need to be available to start Monday 18th March.
This is a very fast paced and varied role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is dynamic, focused and enjoys a challenge.
· Answer and resolve customer queries efficiently and effectively
· Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and key customers
· Ensure systems are kept up to date and queries are logged onto the database
· Provide customers with detailed product knowledge
· Assist the Marketing Manager with administrative tasks when required
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have previous experience providing high level customer service
· Are a quick learner with the ability to retain information
· Demonstrate professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
· Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!