We are currently working with a global leading and exciting food manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire who are seeking and experienced Specification Technologist to join their vibrant and busy team.
This is a permanent full-time position and they are seeking someone to join the team asap!
- Maintain and update technical information on varying systems
- Work closely with NPD teams to review and approve raw materials and ingredients
- Conform with all business customer and legislative requirements
- To provide customers with all requested information re food safety, legislation and health
- Assist with all packaging approval
- Assist with pest management control
- Assist with third party audits (Kosher, Halal, organic etc.)
- Work on various projects, particularly relating to NPD
You will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Outstanding communications skills
- Be confident, capable, self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Experience using SharePoint, Hamilton Grant and Formul8 would be advantageous
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Legislation knowledge relating to the food industry
- Experience of BRC
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy and challenging role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Key words: Food Manufacturing, Raw Materials, Ingredients, Quality Technologist, Specifications, Legislations