We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a prestigious global logistics company based in Wellingborough. This is a temporary ongoing assignment, working 40 hours per week Monday – Friday.
If you’re looking to join a fun and friendly team, enjoy customer interaction and have experience in a similar role then this might be the role for you!
• Liaising with customers to arrange collections and deliveries
• Processing and investigating customer queries
• Updating systems and ensuring any failed deliveries or collections are rebooked and set up
• Ensuring all administration tasks are completed efficiently and are adhered too as per customer requirements
• Accurately inputting data onto relevant company systems
• Supporting colleagues and other departments when required
• Previous customer service experience in a logistics environment
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to handle customer queries in a polite and professional manner
• A good team player who can also work independently and use their own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised with good planning skills
• Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel and can pick up new systems quickly
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, involved role and are passionate about customer service then please do not hesitate and apply today!