A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Support / PA to join a prestigious company based in Northampton. This is a 12-month fixed term contract, working 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday.
This is a very fast paced and varied role and would be a great opportunity for someone who is dynamic, focused, ambitious and enjoys a challenge!
- Provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Directors
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Liaise with Suppliers by email, post or face to face
- Ensuring relevant documentation is produced and distributed in a timely manner
- Manage expenses through internal systems
- Handle Purchase Orders and authorised payments
- Diary management
- Organise meetings on and off site
- Develop and distribute meeting agendas
- Organise travel arrangements for attendees located abroad and visa processing
- Assist with setting up new starters
- A minimum of 3 years senior administrative experience
- Good understanding of Supply Chain would be an advantage
- Works well under pressure and a good problem solver
- Ability to handle crucial situations through to resolution
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic global company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!
Key Words: PA, EA, Team Assistant, Department Administrator, Office Support, Supply Chain, Logistics