An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven New Business Executive / Lead Generator to join an award winning and growing organisation based in Corby. This is a permanent role, working full time hours based in the office and offering a base salary £20K plus uncapped commission (£30K-£50K OTE).
If you are a determined individual with excellent communication and influencing skills and enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Deliver quality outbound calls to introduce the service and establish interest
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Manage the phone and contact existing business to business customers
- Effectively manage potential leads and customer emails
- Ensure records and the management database is accurate and kept up to date
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets
- Can show confidence when communicating
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Quick to learn and take on board, retain and relay information
- Enthusiastic with the desire to develop and work outside of your comfort zone
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
- Working 9am-5.30pm Monday – Friday
- Uncapped commission (£30K-£50K OTE)
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to earn and buy extra holiday
- The role is target driven and incentivised through bonuses, commissions and non-monetary incentives, including trips abroad!
- Training programmes
- Life Assurance
If you feel you have the right experience and want to work for a fantastic and growing company please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11641 in the message tab on the application form.