We are currently looking for an experienced Analyst to join a highly reputable organisation based in Northampton on a permanent basis. This role will be working 8am-5pm Monday – Friday and can accommodate part working from home. In this role you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Sundays (half a shift). Offering a competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package including monthly bonus.
If you are looking to join a successful, growing retail business and are someone who enjoys analysing data to drive business performance, then this might be the role for you!
- Develop a clear understanding of business goals
- Analyse data through a number of statistical methods to support the operations of the business
- Effectively create databases and build reports
- Present data and make suggestions on areas of improvement
- Monitor and track the progress of operational changes
- Assist with enhancing existing reports and develop new data processes
- Previous experience within an analyst role
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Outstanding attention to detail and process driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present data to senior management
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Save-as-you-earn scheme
- Hybrid working
- Employee discount
- Discount at numerous retailers
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11664 in the message tab on the application form.