We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a fantastic and well-established company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working 9am-5pm Monday - Friday and can accommodate part working from home, offering up to £35K dependant on experience.
If you’re looking to join a vibrant and busy team, are an inquisitive individual with a strong interest in marketing and communications, then this might be the role for you!
- Support with the development, creation and implementation of marketing strategies, including digital, PR, branding, events and advertising
- Responsible for planning, delivering and reviewing digital and social media campaigns
- Managing and supporting with the production of creative assets
- Produce, manage and re-forecast annual budgets
- Recording and submitting of marketing reports
- Conducting competitor research
- Researching and implementing effective SEO practices
- Previous experience of using Adobe Creative Suite and Word Press
- Good knowledge of Canva, Mail Chimp and Hootsuite
- Works well within a team and on their own
- Creative thinker with a passion for marketing
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability tailor content across different applications
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Excellent coordinator with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Salary up to £35K dependant on experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working set up after completing probationary period
If you have the above experience and are a driven and enthusiastic individual, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11668 on the message tab on the application form.