We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join a fantastic, well-established and innovative organisation based in Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team of creatives on a permanent basis, working 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday and offering up to £25K dependant on experience. This role offers a hybrid working set up along with an excellent benefits package!
If you are a creative thinker, who has a passion for project and account management, and enjoys building effective relationships with clients, then this might be the role for you!
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business to gain in-depth knowledge of their business challenges and needs
- Provide high quality support and act as the primary point of contact between the client and creatives
- Develop accurate timing plans for projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Work closely with the creatives, reporting on project status and to ensure the creative response to the client’s brief is fit-for-purpose
- Manage and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively optimise account opportunities by ensuring clients are aware of the variety of services on offer
- Familiarity with the development and management of marketing campaigns
- A good understanding of the lifecycle of 3D, animation and video projects would be advantageous
- Previous experience working within an agency environment
- B2B experience would be advantageous
- A creative thinker with excellent influencing and communication skills
- Able to confidently pitch to current and prospective clients
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Salary is up to £25K dependant on experience
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Gym membership
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11669 on the message tab on the application form.