We are currently looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join a professional and highly successful organisation based in Northampton. This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an entrepreneurial qualified accountant who’s keen to make transition into corporate finance, working 9am– 5.30pm Monday – Friday, and offering £40K.
If you’re a bright and quick-thinking individual who is highly organised, people focused and looking for a role which can offer fantastic development opportunities, then this might be the role for you!
- Proactively support the Director and Partners
- Provide assistance with all parts of the deal life cycle
- Accurately carry out administrative duties to support with transactions
- Take on responsibility and learn quickly to gain sufficient experience to become a fully functioning Partner
- Qualified Accountant or in the process of completing final exams
- Passionate about delivering results and hungry for success
- Presentable and professional manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Uses own initiative and a good problem solver
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- Excellent project management skills and can prioritise workloads successfully to work to tight deadlines
- Salary of £40K
- Hybrid working set up (2 days are required in their Northampton office)
- Opportunity to become a fully functioning Partner within 6-9 months
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to accrue additional days after 2 years of employment
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
If you have the above experience and would like the opportunity to work for a small and busy team, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11672 on the message tab on the application form.