We are currently looking for a Project Lead to join a fantastic, world-renowned company in Northamptonshire. This is a temporary role lasting approximately 6 months, working full time hours Monday- Friday and the ideal candidate will need to be available to start immediately.
If you’re looking to be part of a prestigious and global organisation, have previous experience in implementing new HR systems and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Supporting with the transition to a new HR management system
- Look into system requirements and carry out scoping exercises
- Responsible for data gathering, testing and checking to ensure all feedback is fed back accurately
- Effectively managing the project to ensure deadlines are kept and work is to the required standard
- Management of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of installing and project managing the implementation of HR management systems
- Previous experience using Zellis would be advantageous
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Quick learner and able to use own initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
If you would like the opportunity to work for a global organisation, are looking for a varied and involved role and are available to start immediately, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11675 on the message tab on the application form.