We are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join an award-winning organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent position, working 20-30 hours per week and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and develop their skills in a finance environment.
If you are looking to join a small and busy team, are a driven and determined individual and have previous experience in accounts then this could be the role for you!
- Manage and handle invoices
- Purchase ledger and account reconciliations
- Support with payroll
- Answer and resolve customer queries efficiently
- Dealing with credit control
- Management and analysis of staff expenses and company credit cards
- General accounts administration and support colleagues when required
- Able to work well independently
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience using Sage Accounts
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- £22k-25k pro rata
- 20 – 30 hours per week
- 20 days holidays (additional holiday dependant on length of service)
- Training and support with AAT qualifications
If you would like the opportunity to work for a brilliant company and have the relevant experience and skills do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11678 in the message tab on the application form.