We are currently looking for an ambitious Administrator to join a fantastic organisation based in Northampton. This is a permanent, office-based role, working 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday and offering a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
Due to business growth our client is looking for a driven and proactive candidate who faces tasks with enthusiasm and a positive approach. This is a golden opportunity for someone who is keen to build upon their office experience and you will be given the opportunity to significantly grow your skills and take on additional responsibilities.
If you’re looking for an exciting position to further your career and want to be part of a small and friendly team then this might be the role for you!
- Support the office with day-to-day administrative duties
- Answering the phone and transferring to the relevant person when required
- Filing of documents
- Accurately transcribing recorded dictation
- General office duties
- Database administration
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Uses own initiative and works well within a team and on their own
- Supportive and reliable team player
- Committed and self-motivated
- Able to adapt and provide support where required
- Willing to learn
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car lease scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Dental plan
- Company pension
If you are looking for a busy, varied role and have the above skills and experience and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11684 in the message tab on the application form.