We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a highly reputable organisation based in Northamptonshire. This is a 1 year Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave, working 37.5 hours per week based on 3 shift patterns (Early Shift – 7.30am-4pm, Mid Shift – 8.30am-5pm or Late Shift – 9.30am-5.15pm). You will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays (8am-12.30pm). Offering a salary of up to £22K dependant on experience.
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual who has exceptional customer service skills, then this might be the role for you!
- Professionally handle customer queries over the phone
- Work closely with the depots and provide general support
- Chase any overdue debt by sending a letter or text message to the customer before handing over to the legal team
- Collect any overdue accounts whilst complying to the company policies
- Asses customer accounts and adjusting credit limits when necessary
- Investigate any issues in relation to missed items from deliveries
- Liaise regularly with internal teams to ensure any customer or depot issues are resolved
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience using SAP would be advantageous
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Up to £22K plus bonus
- Hybrid working (2 days based in the office)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have the above experience, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11695 in the message tab on the application form.