We are currently looking for a driven Project Manager to join a highly experienced and specialist consultancy firm based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent position, working full time Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is a golden opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied busy role and building effective relationships with clients. If you are a highly organised and self-motivated individual who enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Oversee, manage and assess the day-to-day maintenance, repairs and refurbishments of equipment
- Effectively liaise with sub-contractors to ensure prompt resolutions for equipment failures
- Monitor out of service equipment and work with suppliers to resolve promptly
- Project management of capital renewal and refurbishment work
- Manage budget forecasts
- Generate and manage project status reports
- Attend meetings with clients across the UK when required
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- High organised with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- A confident communicator with the ability to be assertive when required
- Experience within account management, project management or contract management would be preferred
- Technical aptitude
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel (including Pivot Tables)
- Hold a valid driving license
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11702 in the message tab on the application form.