We are currently looking for a self-motivated and driven Field Engineer (Full Training Given) to join a well-established and global leading specialist supplier on a permanent basis.
This role will be covering the East and South-East regions of the UK. Working full time hours, 8.30am-5pm Monday – Friday, and paying £26K-£30K dependant on experience, plus bonus.
If you are looking to join a growing, family owned business and enjoy a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Carry out equipment installations, repairs and annual services at the client’s premises
- Give basic first use equipment training when required
- Liaise with the UK based Service Controller to plan and manage your diary
- Assist with transporting products to and from events, as well as assembling, dismantling and packing the equipment
- Ensure records and job sheets for client visits are up to date and completed on the Customer Relation Management System
- Organise overnight stays when required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Practical experience of hand tools and drills
- Knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel spreadsheets
- Posses solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Must have a full clean driving license
- £26K-£30K, dependant on experience
- Annual bonus
- Company van
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Full training given
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Business expenses
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company who can offer excellent training and development, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11713 in the message tab on the application form.