We are currently looking for a driven and ambitious Events Administrator to join a global leading and specialist supplier based in Brackley. This is a permanent position, working full time hours in the office and offering up to £25K, dependant on experience.
If you are looking to join a company who have worked on some of the worlds largest and prestigious events, and are keen to find a position which offers variety and progression, then this might be the role for you!
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the project management and sales administration departments
- Effectively coordinate and liaise with suppliers
- Generate proposals
- Prepare and issue quotes
- Manage client and supplier relationships
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the company’s quality control systems
- Ensure health and safety legislations and regulations are adhered to
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience using SAP would be advantageous
- High organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and keen to develop
- Strong team skills and a flexible approach to work
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases by 1 day each year after each complete years of service, to a maximum of 5 additional days)
- Up to £25K dependant on experience
- Development opportunities
- Local gym membership
If you are looking for a varied office-based role that can offer excellent progression and development opportunities, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11715 in the message tab on the application form.