We are looking for an experienced and competent HR professional to join a thriving organisation in Corby.
This role is temporary and starting asap and working full time hours, the role is to provide an efficient HR and recruitment service that enables a timely and accurate provision for the organisation.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Handle HR administrative duties including letter composing, contracts and meeting invites
- Preparation of reports
- Take responsibility for diversity, inclusion and wellbeing factors throughout employee lifecycle
- Shortlist CVs for vacancies and coordinate interviews
- Ensure all checks are completed and recorded, including references, DBS and medical checks
- Ensure all personnel files are updated and in line with best practise
- Handling high quality inductions for new staff
- Meeting administrative duties
- Manage leave requests
- Assist with payroll duties
- Experience working in a varied HR role
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Quick to pick up new systems and processes
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
If you have the above experience and are available immediately, then apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CM111hr in the message tab on the application form.