Are you looking to join the exciting world of exhibitions and Events. Our client is a leading design and build supplier of Exhibition Stands around the world. Their award-winning teams are qualified, experienced, and passionate about what they do, from the outset thinking outside the box.
Due to expansion of their current workforce, they now have a fantastic opportunity available for an Exhibition Stand Assembler - Pre-Build to join the team at their own purpose built 55,000sqft head office in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- Preparation, installation and dismantle of exhibition stands for pre-show prior to exhibitions. 70% of time based at the head office within occasions a requirement to travel to events to install the exhibition stands.
- Providing excellent standards of stand installation and dismantle.
- Providing on-site customer services to clients.
- Working in the warehouse, preparing & packing jobs, delivering consignments and ensuring that job has been correctly packed and prepared prior to leaving warehouse
- Understanding construction of stand and requesting further information when required
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure stand build is carried out to the highest standards at all times
- Driving / packing / loading
- Loading van correctly and strapping internal items to avoid any damage while in transit
- Make sure all items are packed correctly prior to leaving premise
- Driving company vehicle to sites
- Managing correct unloading procedures on-site to adhere to Health and Safety and security standards
- Construction and dismantle of stands quickly and efficiently to a high standard
- Physically demanding role
- Comfortable working at height
- Excellent team player
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Previous experience in exhibition stand build, retail shop fit, temporary structures or construction would be an advantage but not essential
As they operate globally from our UK base, our hands-on approach affords many of their staff the opportunity to travel the world whilst supporting their activities. Worldwide travel is not compulsory, but the opportunity is extended to those who are happy to make the most of these opportunities.
In return we can offer a competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive salary - £12.25 per hour raising to £12.75 after 12weeks probation
- Paid overtime - 1.25% and then 1.5% after 10 hours
- 23 Days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- 2 Additional Holiday Days for good attendance
- Cash Health Plan
- Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00 and 07:30 and 15.30
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Exhibition Stand Assembler - Pre-Build then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC111EI in the message tab on the application form.