We are looking for an experienced CAD operative looking to join a company that will allow you to be creative and dynamic in your role and be part of a 100 strong team with offices housed in a purpose built facility with fantastic resource and equipment. An opportunity to gain a valuable insight into the Exhibition and Events world working with over 250 active clients and more than 400 projects a year.
Our client creates engaging exhibition stands for their clients through out the UK and Europe to achieve and enhance the results when exhibiting at trade shows. The company's unique formula and focus on visitor engagement has lead the way in pioneering exciting new ways to enable clients to tell their story with investment in technology and digital content creation skills is setting them apart from their traditional rivals.
Projects are predominantly delivered in the UK with some in the EU or further afield.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing the sales concept into a deliverable Design
- Creating technical drawings for production
- Creating technical drawings for build purposes
- Assisting Project Managers in other technical functions
- Experience operating CAD software
- Exhibition or event industry experience is desirable or candidates from construction or retail fit-out
- Ability to work flexibly to seasonal demands as in peak times additional hours will be required, however over time is paid for
- Full UK licence and passport are essential as you will need to travel to venues both in the UK and abroad
- Competitive Salary - £25K-30K
- Paid Overtime
- 31 days annual leave + 2 days good attendance days
- Health care scheme
- Pension with employer contribution
- Health care scheme
- Death in service
- Core working hours 09:00 - 17:00
With this role developing into a potential Project Management position please do get in touch if you are looking to further your career and onto your next challenge
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference MC11CAD in the message tab on the application form.