We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a successful and growing accountancy company based in Corby. This is a permanent position, offering up to £30K and working 37.5 hours per week (slightly reduced hours and part working from home options will be considered).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team and would suit someone who has excellent knowledge of the payroll processes and is customer focussed.
- Accurately process weekly and monthly payrolls on Sage 50
- Process starters and leavers
- Handle employee changes and statutory payments
- Process employee deductions including SMP, SSP and SPP
- Assist with year-end procedures and reporting
- Answer and investigate complex pay queries
- Deal with auto enrolment and pensions
- A minimum of 2 years experience in payroll
- Excellent knowledge of processing payroll from start to finish
- Previous experience using Sage 50
- Numerical with excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of PAYE, NI, RTI, SSP, SMP
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to handle confidential information
- Up to £30K dependant on experience
- Hybrid / flexible working
- 20 days holiday (increased with service)
- Life assurance cover of four times salary
- Annual bonus scheme
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11743 in the message tab on the application form.