We are working with a brilliant organisation who are seeking a customer focused candidate to join their busy and vibrant team as a Sales Administrator.
This role is permanent and working full time hours in their Finedon office. The focus of the role is to advise and quote on the best solution or product for each customer’s needs and act as a point of contact for all of their requirements.
- Main point of contact for customers for all products and services and providing quotes for any enquiries
- Maintaining average profit margin of 20% across all quotes
- Ensuring all orders have a PO and due date and that they arrive on the expected date
- Management of all returns and arranging repairs/ replacements
- Reviewing of maintenance contracts as required
- Process all sales tickets from request through to delivery
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Contributing to workflow improvements within the team
- Attend and contribute to sales and workshop meetings
- General administrative duties and projects
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be respectful, accountable and a team player
- Be positive and flexible
- Have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a growing and thriving team, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11745 in the message tab on the application form.