We are working with a fantastic and well-established company in Corby who are looking for a dynamic and customer focused individual to join their team.
This role is permanent and you would be working part time hours (10-2:30 M-F) and you would be working as part of a busy and vibrant team in the Corby office where the successful candidate will be handling a wide range of services focusing on order progressing and customer contact.
- Accurate processing of new customers orders onto company system
- Take ownership of orders and ensure they are actioned in a timely manner
- Communicate with finance and planning teams regarding complex orders that they need to be aware of
- Escalate customer orders that haven’t met standards and update customer regularly with clear and concise communication
- Follow up on orders that have been processed to warehouse to ensure smooth delivery
- Work as part of a team to ensure customer care is consistently high
- General administrative duties and database work
- Excellent proven track record working in customer service roles, ideally within a FMCG environment
- Strong administrative skills and good knowledge of MS Office
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and process driven
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you have the above experience and you are seeking an exciting opportunity with a great team, then apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11746 in the message tab on the application form.