We are currently looking for a focussed and meticulous administrator to join a well-established and professional organisation, based in the Northamptonshire area, as a Recruitment Coordinator. This a full time, office-based role working 8.30am-5pm Monday – Friday and offering up to £25K, dependant on experience along with a fantastic benefits package.
If you're looking to be part of a vibrant and busy team, are an excellent communicator who is highly organised, detail focussed and process driven, then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment administration and checking processes
- Maintaining excellent internal and external customer relations
- Organise and manage recruitment advertising
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate regulations (e.g. right to work, references and DBS checks)
- Coordinate and guide managers and prospective staff through the onboarding process
- Produce and issue offer letters and contracts
- Ensure databases and files are kept up to date and compliant with relevant legislation
- Handle general recruitment enquiries from both staff and members of the public in person, by email, telephone and letter
- Strong administrator who is detail conscious
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
- Good experience using MS Office, in particular Excel
- Previous experience using VLOOKUPS and Mail Merge would be advantageous
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- A good team player who also works well independently
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills who can prioritise workloads successfully to work to tight deadlines
- Up to £25K dependant on experience
- 21 days holiday plus 7 bank holidays per year
- Christmas shut down above holiday allowance
- Life assurance scheme
- BUPA wellbeing expenses plan
- Access to health centre and sport facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free lunches (during term times)
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AP11753 on the message tab on the application form.