We're currently looking for a focused eCommerce Manager to join a well-established and world-renowned organisation based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent role, working 8am-4pm Monday – Friday and offering a competitive salary.
If you're looking to be part of a small and busy team, have a good understanding of the consumer goods market and online retailing, and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for managing how the company sells it's good on their website, Amazon and eBay
- Be the ‘go to' person for all things online
- Working across a variety of brands and growing sales opportunities across eCommerce channels
- Support all areas involved with eCommerce, from marketing agencies, product sourcing and warehouse operations
- Analyse data to support business decisions, spot missing opportunities and use findings to help optimise and improve sales online
- Previous experience working with Amazon, eBay and eCommerce platforms is essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel, proficient using formulas, VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
- Understanding of profit/ loss and return on investment business performance metrics
- Knowledge of eCommerce software such as Channel Advisor, VOLO, Channel Grabber, Store Feeder is desirable
- A team player with a positive and ‘can do' attitude
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- On site parking
- Company Pension
If you enjoy a challenge and want to work for a fantastic growing company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11761 on the message tab on the application form.