We are currently looking for a Customer Service Caller to join a growing and specialist business development company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent office-based role, working full time hours Monday-Friday and offering a competitive salary.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual who is keen to start a career within a business development environment. If you're looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking and busy team, are a driven, committed and determined individual who has the desire to learn, develop and succeed, then this might be the role for you!
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Develop a strong understanding of client businesses, products and services
- Have solid knowledge of the client's target markets and competitors
- Deliver quality outbound calls on behalf of clients
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Organise and secure meetings between clients and the prospect
- Database management and project related administration
- Previous office experience isn't essential
- Can show confidence when communicating
- Excellent keyboard and typing skills
- Quick to learn and take on board, retain and relay information
- Self-motivated and has a positive and proactive approach
- Enthusiastic with the desire to develop and work outside of your comfort zone
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and receptive to constructive feedback
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time effectively
- Have a driving licence and a car (due to their remote location)
If you feel you have the right experience and are keen to find an opportunity where you can learn, develop and grow, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11783 in the message tab on the application form.