An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an Admin Coordinator to join a specialist and established manufacturing company based in Northampton. This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday and offering up to £26K dependant on experience.
This is a golden opportunity for a recent chemical engineering graduate who is systematic and enjoys a varied busy role, coordinating projects and building effective relationships with customers. If you are a driven and determined individual who enjoys a challenge, then this might be the role for you!
- Work closely and support the technical needs of customers and internal departments
- Review and develop customer designs
- Ensure customer designs are feasible for manufacture and can meet the necessary performance requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Professionally lead conference calls, ensuring customers and kept up to date on the status of the project
- Implement and test new products to achieve desired effects and specifications
- Efficiently manage new business projects
- Strong administrator
- Able to develop relationships with customers
- Experience within engineering or a recent engineering graduate would be advantageous
- Keen to develop a career within an established manufacturing organisation
- Commercially astute
- Great communication skills
- Confident when presenting to customers and handling technical discussions
- Up to £26K dependant on experience
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Holiday is 4 weeks (20 days) plus 8 Bank holidays, increasing during service
- Pension 3% employer contribution
- Life cover after first annual year has been served
If you have the above experience and looking to join a fantastic company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11786 in the message tab on the application form.