We are working with a prestigious company based in Northampton who are looking for a part time receptionist to join their team.
This role would be starting immediately and on a temporary based for 12 months, the working hours are 12:30-5pm.
This role is to maintain the reception area and provide business support to the wider administrative team.
- Close reception at the end of each day and ensure everything is secure and ready for the following day.
- Greet visitors to site in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring they are briefed according to the nature of their visit.
- Handle calls coming into switchboard and transfer to relevant team
- Manage all incoming post
- Health and safety administrative duties
- Issue PPE where necessary and follow sanitation process when returned
- Maintain of meeting rooms
- Oversee reception/ kitchen area and ensure stock content is checked regularly
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Professional and polished appearance
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in an administrative role
- Highly organised, focused with a great attention to detail
- Dynamic, confident and business minded personality
If you are looking for work and available to temp and have the above skills and experience, then please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference CM11780 on the message tab on the application form.