We are currently looking for a Fundraising Administrator to join a fantastic UK leading organisation based in Northampton. This a permanent role, working 37 hours per week Monday-Friday and offering a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
If you are looking to join a busy team and are a driven individual who has exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, then this might be the role for you!
- Accurately process all data relating to income on the internal database ensuring all details and financial transactions are correct
- Professionally handle telephone, email and written fundraising enquiries
- Ensure all income is coded and linked appropriately
- Maintain and develop a clear understanding of the internal databases as well as the coding structures
- Comply to the Data Protection Act, HMRC and Audit Regulations
- Identify innovative solutions to technical problem and develop existing processes
- Data focussed with previous experience working on databases
- Able to process and check data ensuring all is accurate and consistent
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and can use their own initiative to solve issues and queries
- Great problem-solving skills
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Circa £23K
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 33 after 5 years of service)
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Pensions Scheme
- Opportunities for training and development
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, challenging and involved role, then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Please quote reference AP11792 in the message tab on the application form.