A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Planner to join a prestigious company based in Northampton. This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward-thinking team, are analytical, proactive and have a real passion for developing plans and strategies to improve business performance, then this might be the role for you!
- Implement supply strategies to maximise service whilst using cost-effective methods
- Analyse data and figures from previous product orders
- Assist with rebuy decisions
- Identify, handle and monitor supply service issues and report to Manager if unable to resolve
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers, internal stakeholders and third-party logistics providers
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Conduct onboarding meetings with new suppliers
- Provide cover to Senior Planners during holidays and support with training new starters
- Good understanding of Supply Chain planning and operations
- Works well under pressure and a good problem solver
- Ability to handle crucial situations through to resolution
- Analytical, numerical with great attention to detail
- Can demonstrate excellent negotiating skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Competent user of Excel (Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic global company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in a similar role please apply today!
Please quote reference CM11457 in the message tab on the application form.