A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing CNC Milling department, responsible for manufacturing complex components in materials as diverse as mild steels, stainless steels, duplex, super duplex, inconel, titanium, cast iron and plastics. Production volumes range from samples to thousands.
You will be responsible for working on Mazak and HAAS CNC Machines, to produce components for a variety of industries including Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC mills, ideally Mazak Machines / Mazatrol controls or FANUC or Heidenhain (Mazatrol experience not essential as training can be provided)
- A very good understanding of engineering drawings
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability and knowledge of machining complex parts to tight tolerances
- Able to use various types of measuring equipment
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Experience of small batch work an advantage
- Previous experience of working in a similar manufacturing environment is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The client is offering a starting hourly rate of roughly £15 Per Hour, which will be reviewed after passing probationary period of 3 months + 30 days holiday + overtime at time-and-a-third. + pension, 07:30 - 16:30 Monday – Thursday, 07:30 - 12:30 Friday
If you feel you have the above experience then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference AS11405 - Corby in the message tab on the application form.