We are seeking an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker to work a Day Shift with a prestigious precision Engineering company based in Hull, serving various sectors
The role of Toolmaker – Injection Mould Tooling
- Maintaining, modifying, repairing and servicing Mould Tools
- Identify tooling improvements to reduce waste and reduce costs
- Manufacture tooling from Engineering Drawings or CAD Designs
- Support the introduction of new tooling
- Provide guidance to junior Toolmakers
The ideal candidate for the role of Toolmaker – Injection Mould Tooling
- Experience as an Injection Mould Toolmaker (Ideally a time served Apprenticeship)
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Ability to work to high tolerance specifications
- Manual machining capabilities are essential
- High level of attention to detail and documentation
If you feel you have the above experience then please do not hesitate and apply today!
For further details please contact Andrew at Alliance Recruitment
Please quote reference KM/Inj /Hull in the message tab on the application form.