An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced stores person to join a growing motorsport engineering company, based in Aylesbury. The reason for this vacancy, is that their current stores person is relocating within the next six weeks and as such, they would like to appoint a new stores person as soon as possible, to try and offer some crossover, so that there is a handover period.
This really is a great opportunity, to join an award-winning company and take ownership of their goods in/our processes and work alongside their highly successful manufacturing teams.
- To assist in the loading and unloading of lorries and vans in line with H&S procedures
- To move goods to relevant departments using pallet truck and forklift as necessary
- To check deliveries against delivery notes for both accuracy and damages
- Book in all deliveries to internal system attaching all relevant paperwork to the delivery
- Contact the supplier regarding any delivery discrepancies or damage
- Maintain agreed stock control levels and re-order from authorised suppliers as appropriate
- PO to include correct pricing and delivery date, including carriage charges
- Operations Manager to be cc'd into all PO requests
- Follow up supplier Purchase Orders as necessary to ensure timely delivery of all parts and materials
- Notify production of any upcoming late deliveries
- Prepare a delivery report showing the week's deliveries for the Production Meeting
- To source all parts and materials in Tricorn against the specific job, to sort these parts prior to the start of production
The successful stores person will receive a starting salary of £25,000 + 33 days holiday and paid overtime + pension and various other benefits.
The working hours are 07:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
If you feel you have the above experience then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please quote reference HQ 11468 in the message tab on the application form.